| Lecturer |
Office phone | +34 971 171391
Email | email@example.com
Home page | http://dmi.uib.es/fbonin/
Francisco Bonin Font is an Engineer in Telecomunications by the Polytechnical University of Catalonia (Barcelona) and a PhD in Computer Science since 2012, by the University of the Balearic Islands. He worked 10 years in the Industry of Information Technology Services addressed to Bank business, before he initiated his academic activities. He has published more than 40 papers, among journals, book chapters and conference proceedings in the field of image processing and underwater robotics, during his research activities in the Systems, Robotics and Vision Group of the University of the Balearic Islands. He has participated as technician and researcher in 9 projects funded by the Spanish Scientific Council and the European Commission and he also works as a Assistance Senior Lecturer in the same department.
• TRASMAR: Evaluating the impact of fishing with “Trasmallo” in benthic habitats to innovate migigation actions collaborating with the spanish fishing sector.
• INVHALI: A new Invasive Algae in the Mediterranean: invasiveness, detection and eradication of Tropical Algae Halimeda incrassata
• TWINBOT: TWIN ROBOTS FOR COOPERATIVE UNDERWATER INTERVENTION MISSIONS
• eUReady4OS - Underwater Robotics Ready for Oil Spill
• Formación superior en nuevas tecnologías marinas
• ARSEA - Augmented Reality Subsea Exploration Assistant
• SUPERION - Optical Systems for Enhanced Underwater Perception and Intervention
• TRIDENT — Marine Robots and Dexterous Manipulation for Enabling Autonomous Underwater Multipurpose Intervention Missions
• VISUAL — Vision for submarine intervention using autonomous vehicles
• AIRSUB — AUV Guide and Positioning for submarine cable inspection
• RAO II — Remote Autonomous Underwater Robot II